3. The Administrator of the Website Users' personal data is Signovis Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warszawa, at ul. Pory 78, 02-757 Warszawa, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Warsaw, 13th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000474282; NIP: 5213654188, REGON: 14 68 49 067, share capital PLN 20,000.00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter also "Service Provider").
4. The Service Provider collects personal data of Users in the manner and scope specified in, respectively:
9. The User consents to the processing of his/her personal data by the Service Provider for the purpose of creating rankings or studies regarding the number and value of Projects and the number of Organisers or Supporters, as well as the number or Competitions and the number of Organisers or Participants. These rankings or studies can be created by the Service Provider also with the purpose of granting awards, distinctions or titles to Users, Projects or Competitions selected by the Service Provider or the Service Provider in cooperation with Website Patrons or Website Partners. The above-mentioned awards, distinctions or titles can be granted in particular for the largest number of organised Projects/Competitions or the largest number of Project Supporters/Competition Participants. A User can refuse to grant an award, distinction or title by informing the Service Provider about that fact.
10. Pursuant to Article 23 paragraph 1 point 5 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws 2015 item 2135, hereinafter the "Act on personal data protection"), as long as it does not violate the provisions of the act or the User's freedom, the Service Provider is entitled to processing the Users' personal data for direct marketing purposes regarding the Services provided by the Service Provider within the Website and in order to meet other legitimate objectives pursued by the Service Provider, as well as pursue claims arising from its business activity.
12. Users who, when registering, select the option: "I agree to receiving a free-of-charge newsletter containing commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws 2013 item 1422, ) from the Service Provider: Signovis Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warszawa (02-757 at ul. Pory 78)", consent to receiving such commercial information. Users may withdraw such consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or its address indicted in point 3 above. The Service Provider shall immediately disable the User's newsletter function.
14. A User, in the scope resulting from the applicable provisions of law, including in particular the Act on personal data protection, can decide to what extent his/her personal data will be processed. At the same time Users providing personal data have the right to: access their personal data, correct them, request their modification or update, as well as rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal, and right to object to the processing of their data, as well as the right to request ceasing of their processing;
17. The Service Provider reserves the right to collect IP addresses of the Website's Visitors, which can be used for administration purposes and diagnosing technical problems of the Website and developing and creating statistical analyses of the use or operation of the Website. At the same time, the Service Provider reserves the right to use third-party services in the development and creation of statistical analyses on the use or operation of the Website. In this case, however, no User data which allow for identification of Users will be transmitted.
19. Users' personal data which are collected on the Website are protected by the Service Provider to the extent required by the provisions of the Act on personal data protection, and also the Service Provider has technical and organisational measures in place to ensure protection of the processed data appropriate to the risks and category of data being protected, and in particular the Service Provider protects Users' personal data against making them available to unauthorised persons, or against loss or damage.
20. Direct access to Users' personal data is granted only to authorised employees or associates of the Service Provider, as well as authorised persons engaged in operation of the Website who received the appropriate powers of attorney. Users' personal data may be disclosed to entities authorised to receive them under applicable provisions of law, in particular the relevant judicial authorities.
23. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify, withdraw or change functions or features of the Website, as well as to temporarily or permanently discontinue its activity or a part thereof, transfer rights to the Website and take any legal actions permitted by applicable provisions of law. For the avoidance of doubt, the User is not entitled to any claims with this regard in relation to the Service Provider.
Cookies Files Policy
1. The Website uses small files called "cookies" or "cookie", respectively. Cookie is a small text file which can be used in particular to collect information about activity on a given web page. Some "cookies" and other technologies are used to recall personal data previously provided by the User within a web page/ Website, and to adapt the web page / Website to the User's preferences and needs. Most standard and common web browsers contain default settings for receiving "cookies". However, you can change the settings of your browser so that "cookies" are blocked. More information on "cookies" can be found at: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
2. Some cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. If you choose to block them, certain aspects of the web page / Website may not function properly or be unavailable. We use "cookies" in order to optimise our Website and to collect anonymous statistics.
3. If you do not agree to our use of "cookies", you should change the settings of your browser accordingly to ensure "cookies" are blocked. See how to disable the creation of "cookies" in the browser indicated below: